CoinIndex is an premium PHP web application, which allows your visitors to track the latest Crypto trends, view information, live streaming quotes and interactive historical charts and analysis for more than 2,300 cryptocurrencies and monitor all markets streaming in real time.
Quickly build your own CryptoCompare.com or CoinMarketCap.com clone cryptocurrency site! Get up and running in no time!
With CoinIndex v1.1 you can identify promising and trending cryptocurrencies. The following data fields are available for each altcoin:
- Hourly, Daily and Weekly Price and % Change
- 24 hour Price, % Change, Trade Volume in currency and coins
- Open, High, Low and Last Trade Price
- Market Capitalization
- Circulating and Total Supply
CoinIndex PHP Script Features
- More than 2,300 cryptocurrencies are supported, including but not limited to Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Monero, Ripple, Dogecoin, Dash, Zcash, Waves.
- Cryptocurrency quotes are updated in real-time as new market data is available.
- Cryptocurrency prices can be displayed in almost any fiat currency, including USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, JPY, AUD, CAD, SEK, RUB and others.
- Dedicated page for each altcoin with interactive historical chart and data table.
- A variety of color themes and templates are available to choose from.
- Image logos are provided for each cryptocurrency.
- All modern browsers and devices are supported.
The largest selection of Cryptocurrencies under one roof
CoinIndex supports more than 2,300+ altcoins, making it one of the most extensive cryptocurrency PHP scripts. All cryptocoin market data is automatically updated 24 X 7 X 365.
Streaming Data Feed
Live and historical cryptocurrency market data is automatically pulled through several API endpoints and persisted to a local database.
Dedicated Altcoin Pages
CoinIndex provides individual pages for each of the 2,300+ altcoins providing general cryptocurrency information, quote & key indicators, social media feed, interactive historical charts and datatables. The price and volume charts allow visitors to monitor historical performance of a particular coin.