1. In order to play, the tool needs to execute on a div that is relatively or absolutely positioned, because the tool creates layers of canvas objects within the div that are absolutely positioned. The div needs to have an id attribute in order to be easily selected. The div may have width defined with percent values. Every resize of browser will get detected by the tool and it will redraw accordingly. The height of the div is not important, because the tool will change it in order to draw the countdown. There is a parameter though that defines the maximum height the tool can have. Here is an example of a div object that can be used:
<div id="first_countdown" style="position: relative; width: 100%; height: 50px;"></div>
3. Lastly you need to select the div element and run the countdown. It is possible to not specify any options and the default ones will be used.
Features jQuery Responsive Countdown with Visual BuilderCount down / Count up.
- Responsive behavior. The tool scales according to available width.
- Visual tool that assist you to create your unique countdown.
- Infinite color combinations. Solid color for the digits. Gradient color for the panels.
- Show hide groups.
- Two perspective modes.
- Two sets of digits. Three sets of panels.
- Setting of time zone.
- Setting of label captions.
- Setting of labels font and size.
- Groups spacing. Groups divider – circles or squares.
- Usage of time settings coming from a server. Synchronization takes place only during the initialization of the tool.
- Custom mode, that allows setting of the digits by the usage of a public method.
UPDATE [18 MAR 2015]
New option added – f_weight. Issue fix in custom mode.